Re: 1812 Vic Suthren

  • Mark Bradford
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 20, 2013
      Please pass my sympathy to Vic. Unfortunately We never got around to coming over to USA/Canada to any event, but we did correspond

      With Regards

      Mark Bradford

      Devonport Beagle Rowing Club
    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
        Mister Suthren, being a landlubber I missed the opportunity to make your aquaintance,
        I offer you my deepest sympathy for the tragic turn of events and hope for a recovery some time in the future,
        I salute you for the choice you made.

        Roy Winders, Capt. British Indian Dept.

      • Lindsay Suthren
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 22, 2013
          Thank you, Roy. Your note is much appreciated.

          Vic