Francis Duke -- 1 Regt (Connell's) Virginia Militia

  • pattersonjan38
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2013
      May I request a look-up from someone with handy references? Did Francis Duke (born 1777 or 1778) serve in this regiment in War of 1812? Or a John Duke born 1774? I have some evidence that they were living in Ohio County, Virginia, at the time.
      I also have found a reference to Francis Duke with 4th Regt (Woods's) Virginia Militia.