RE: Need to know Who is coming to Austerlitz NY

  • Patrick Hubble
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      Victor,
      Unfortunately I will be unable to attend the Austerlitz event. Naturally I don't
      speak for the 3rd Line Regt., but our unit has suffered a few losses with Rick
      Wright and Brian Beck both leaving the hobby.
      &
      I'll see if I can do some "recruiting via the net" for our regiment...
      sincerement, Patrick Hubble