2nd request for yes or no to attend Austerlitz NY

  • Victor Eiser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2013
      I've only heard back from 35 out of the more then 150 active members of the Brigade.  So far we have received more "yes I'll attend" from the coalition forces then from the French!  I need to hear from you this week to know whether or not you plan to come to Austerlitz NY in May 2013.

      VIVE L'EMPEREUR !

      Victor Eiser dit La Cuillère
      President, Brigade Napoleon
      Caporal, 3me Régiment d'infanterie de ligne, 2ème Bn
      1er Régiment des Grenadiers à pied de la Garde Impériale, 2ème Bn, 3ème Co
      Bataillon des Marins de la Garde Impériale, 4ème équipage, 2ème Escouade (section Jean Grivel)
    • curtis Neil
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 17, 2013
        Greetings Victor.

        Sounds Great.
        Unfortuntlly, my budget will not allow me to attend.

        Thank you.

        Curtis. Neil.
        Lancaster, Ca. 93535