RE: March 2nd - War of 1812 Symposium in Hamilton, Ontario

  • Iain Burns
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      Ross, "16) Ross Flowers : How the Scots invented Upper Canada

      " Invented ONLY Upper Canada? Well, I guess there was a limit set on how long you had to speak... and I guess you had to limit your talk to the War of 1812... but we all know they invented EVERYTHING... Aye,IainCentre Coy, 1st Royal SCOTS Reg'tNo 3 Coy, 42nd Royal HIGHLAND Reg't