Re: Source for US buttons

  • jbwhittaker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
      Have you tried Fugawee? They have buttons as well as boots and shoes.
      http://www.fugawee.com/
      Be seeing you,
      Bruce

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "oclaffey@..." wrote:

      I am looking for plated 3/4" US buttons, suitable for an Officers coat.Preferably "US" or Eagle buttons. Tried G. Gedney.Godwins and Jas. Townsend...to no avail.
      Does anybody out there have any ideas? Thanks,
      Ollie
    • oclaffey@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
        Thanks for your help all. I found what I was looking for at the Discriminating General.