Source for US buttons

  • oclaffey@rogers.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2013
      I am looking for plated 3/4" US buttons, suitable for an Officers coat.Preferably "US" or Eagle buttons. Tried G. Gedney.Godwins and Jas. Townsend...to no avail.
      Does anybody out there have any ideas? Thanks,
      Ollie
    • jbwhittaker

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
          Thanks for your help all. I found what I was looking for at the Discriminating General.