"History Detectives" about Star-Spangled Banner still on tonight in some places

  • David Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
      Thanks, Joseph -- add to that NYC and Philly tonight, then Maryland Public TV (MPT2) at 8 pm on March 8th. In all cases, double check your local listings!

      I haven't seen the finished show, but will be interested in responses (feel free to send off-list if you wish). Can't give a hint until after broadcast, Peter -- sorry!

      David Hildebrand

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
        S'ok. Surprises are nice too. :)

        Peter Monahan

        petemonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

        [snip] Can't give a hint until after broadcast, Peter -- sorry!

        > David Hildebrand
      • David Hildebrand
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
          Well, here you are Peter -- the show is now available online:

          go to this link

          http://www.pbs.org/opb/historydetectives/video/2323355629/

          click play, wait through the brief commercial, then advance up to 16:00. The SSB segment runs through 30:09, in other words, 14 minutes

          Hope you like it -- I think they did a pretty good job!

          Feel free to share the link around, if you wish.

          David

          David Hildebrand, Ph.D.
          Director, The Colonial Music Institute
          276 Oak Court
          Severna Park, MD 21146
          410 544-6149, cell 410 852-3476
          info@...
          www.colonialmusic.org
          www.1812music.org
          Televised lecture on "The Star-Spangled Banner"
          New 1812 CD!

          [snip] Can't give a hint until after broadcast, Peter -- sorry!

          > David Hildebrand

        • Diane Williams
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013
            Watching it now. Thanks!

            ~~DianeWms

            On Jan 9, 2013, at 2:18 PM, David Hildebrand wrote:

            > Well, here you are Peter -- the show is now available online:
            >
            > go to this link

            [snip]