War of 1812 British Uniform

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      Hello everyone,

      I was wondering if someone could help me. The Princeton & District Museum is currently featuring a War of 1812 travelling exhibit from the Archives of Ontario and my Board of Directors would like to compliment it with a British uniform. The exhibit will run from now until mid February. If anyone is local to Princeton and wouldn't mind lending their uniform for a month and half that'd be greatly appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Greg Fekner,
      Curator,
      Princeton & District Museum
      25 Main St. S.,
      Princeton, Ontario
      519-458-8392
      princetonmuseum@...
    • Soo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2013
        Greg,
        Do you mean a British uniform, or an Upper Canadian Militia uniform?

        Sue Too