retraction Re: 1812 "History Detectives," many crossed wires

  • David Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2013
      Friends -- I must reluctantly retract yesterday's announcement. Despite the producer's announcement of a national broadcast commitment, the "Star-Spangled Banner" episode of History Detectives will not be broadcast tonight in my home state of Maryland, nor in the Virginia or Washington, DC. No one can tell me where else it might be shown, short of checking local, individual PBS affiliate stations.

      I am extremely miffed, and I apologize to one and all. If the production company announces a definitive air date in the future, one that can be confirmed with at least a few major stations, I'll re-post the details. So sorry about this.

      David

      David Hildebrand, Ph.D.
      Director, The Colonial Music Institute
      276 Oak Court
      Severna Park, MD 21146
      410 544-6149, cell 410 852-3476
      info@...
      www.colonialmusic.org
      www.1812music.org
      Televised lecture on "The Star-Spangled Banner"
      New 1812 CD!