recent "no subject" message from "Maurice Depas" deleted

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2013
      Looks like another spam hijacking. Do not open any message that has no proper subject line, and no text - just a link.

      I am seriously considering making the entire group "moderated", as each time someone's e-dentity is hijacked and a bogus message is posted, there is a very real threat to everyone else that is created. Deleting the message and putting the e-dentity on moderated status may not be effective enough of a reaction - too little, too late?

      The down-side of making the list a 100% moderated one is that it slows down the discussion. However, the number of incidents hence the risk to group members, seems to be increasing...

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator