message 46424 was spam...

  • James Yaworsky
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2013
      ...and has been deleted from the archives.

      James Brenner's email was obviously hacked. To protect the group, he's now on moderated status so the hacker/spammer/spoofer won't be able to post any more garbage using Mr. Brenner's eddress.

      There seems to be a lot of this going around yahoo groups at the moment. Please treat any messages that have any sort of file attachment or url with extreme caution, no matter who the supposed poster is.

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator
    • James Brenner
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        Thanks. I saw that my account had been hacked and changed my password immediately. Hopefully, that will be the end of it.

        Jim