War of 1812 videos (Wasaga Under Siege)

  • keitedwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2013
      Check out these videos made by my 16 year old son for the Wasaga Beach Short Film Festival featuring footage shot during Wasaga Under Siege, 2012.

      The voting for the Film Festival is based on YouTube `LIKES' so if you enjoy the video please log-in and click `LIKE'. Thanks.

      Wasaga Under Siege commercial:
      www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=h0fKUy8Ezmw

      Wake Me Up When September Ends - music video:
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro_NWyNKKwA&list=UUGOcETtawoTZZfEu4eoq8xg&index=11

      Wake Me Up When September Ends - documentary of the making of the music video:
      www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rbJJG9Zfys&list=UUGOcETtawoTZZfEu4eoq8xg&index=10

      and one more that isn't related to Wasaga Under Siege but it is a good action movie:
      .youtube.com/watch?v=Z_ehugDEnW8

      if the links didn't work...try Copy & Paste with the video titles using the YouTube search bar:
      Video Advertisement Wasaga Under Siege
      Music Video Wake Me Up When September Ends
      Documentary Wake Me Up When September Ends
      Action Extraction Point
      Thanks!