9e French light infantry

  • sfulle1968
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2012
      I am seeking information on anybody reenacting the 9e. I am seeking to join the hobby.
    • JOHN GREIG
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2012
        Please contact me off list on: je.greig(at)btopenworld.com

         I will be able to put you in touch with the unit commander of the
        69eme here in the UK.
        Happy New Year to Everyone.
        Squire John

        I am seeking information on anybody reenacting the 9e. I am seeking to join the hobby.