"When Was the War of 1812?" quiz video

  • diane_williams
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2012
      "When Was the War of 1812?" is a quiz video I produced for the 2012 Washington, DC Humanities Council Community Heritage Project. I hope you will enjoy watching it on YouTube, give it a "Like" and make a comment.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHi7K-wj-s&feature=youtu.be

      Thanks!

      ~~Diane Williams
    • Tom Russell
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 26, 2012
        Diane,

        Nicely done. Very interesting and you present some very good and different
        trivia. I would give your quiz and video an A+.

        Tom Russell

        Royal Marines

        _____

        "When Was the War of 1812?" is a quiz video I produced for the 2012
        Washington, DC Humanities Council Community Heritage Project. I hope you
        will enjoy watching it on YouTube, give it a "Like" and make a comment.

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHi7K-wj-s
        <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHi7K-wj-s&feature=youtu.be>
        &feature=youtu.be

        Thanks!

        ~~Diane Williams

        =======
        =======

        =======
        http://www.pctools.com/
        =======

      • Diane Williams
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 26, 2012
          Thanks so much! Everyone had a great time doing the Q&A and we hope to do more.

          ~~Diane