Wedge Tent Blow-Out Sale #4! Just in Time for Christmas!

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 17, 2012
      Wedge Tent Blow-Out Sale #4!

      Just in time for Christmas I have acquired another 100, yes 100 wedge tents
      that are ready for purchase!

      These gently used tents are basically brand new in excellent condition with
      some wear on the peg loops which have been repaired and were only used for 3
      weeks this past spring at the Luminato Encampment event at Fort York
      National Historic Site in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I am selling the tents
      for $225.00 each including taxes, poles and modern tent spikes. The tent
      specifications are as follows:

      9 Feet Long

      7 Feet High

      8.6 Feet Wide (At Bottom)

      13 Webbing Loops for Pegs

      10.38 ounce Sun Forger Treated Canvas

      1 Pine Ridge Pole

      2 Pine Uprights (No Pins)

      13 Modern Spikes

      Straight Back (No Bell)

      If you have any questions let me know and I have pictures of the tents for
      those who would like a visual. Payment guarantees a tent. If you would
      like to be put on the tent list let me know and you can forward your payment
      to the address below. I also take PayPal and other forms of e-payments.

      Preparation for Shipping and handling is extra if needed.

      David J. Brunelle

      23 Byrnes Crescent

      Penetanguishene, ON, Canada

      L9M 1W4

      Cell - 705-716-7124

      davidbrunelle@...

      Take Care!

      David J. Brunelle

      ***If you would like to be removed from this mailing list please ask nicely
      and you will be removed!

    • schrothinian

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2013
          Sorry Dan! They have all been sold!