Fifth Annual War of 1812 Heritage Talks: Ogdensburg, NY

  • arpent_blanc
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2012
      Fifth Annual War of 1812 Heritage Talks
      April 26-27, 2013

      The Fort La Présentation Association offers a varied fare from the Midwest to the Atlantic Coast: militia; regulars; religion and women; Native allies; the navy and privateers barely define the seminars offered by our eight American and Canadian speakers.

      Details at www.fort1749.org/war-of-1812-lectures

      An alphabetical glimpse of our seminars.

      Chancey's Impact on Western Operations: Sandy Antal

      John Norton and the Iroquois/Haudenosaunee Experience in 1812:
      Dr. Carl Benn

      The War of 1812 in the West: James Brenner

      The Battle of Stoney Creek: James Elliott

      Religion and the War of 1812: T.R. (Ray) Hobbs (B.D., M.Th., Ph.D.)

      Privateering in Atlantic Canada: Dr. Faye Kert

      Women in the War of 1812: Susan Spencer

      The War of 1812 and the Rise of the U.S. Navy: Developing the Book: David A. Taylor