Please watch and "Like" my War of 1812 video on YouTube!

  • Diane Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2012
      Please check out my video, "When Was the War of 1812?" and "Like" it on YouTube. Thanks!
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZHi7K-wj-s&feature=youtu.be
      What do you know about the War of 1812?

      ~~Diane Williams
      Writer, Producer, Director

    • jkrause365
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
        Oyster ice cream?? Yuck!! But I _do_ love oyster stew.
        JimK