Introduction

  • picike33
    Message 1 of 174 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello
      I am just joined the group and I`d like to introduce myself. My name is Tibor Gajdacs, live in Toronto Canada. My short story is, I was born in Hungary, 1980 me and my family emigrated to Australia, and since 1992 we live in Canada. I started to work as a metal worker over 40 years ago and a last 3 as a blacksmith. That is my passion and I also have a business named Phoenix Flame. I have a strong interest about the 1812 war and started to do re-enactment event which I enjoy very much. I have a coal forge, hand crank blower, canvas fly, barrier ect. I do demonstration and education. I`m also working for the Black Creek Pioneer Village as a blacksmith educator. I`m looking information about 1812 events, where I can participate, and the history of that era.
    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen