First Video for the Battle of the Thames

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
      Hello,

      We are very excited in the South West Region to show the first of a series
      of advertisements featuring prominent television and film actor Graham
      Greene. Graham took time out of his busy schedule to shoot a series of
      videos to promote the Battle of the Thames and several of the other projects
      here in Chatham-Kent. The major events are scheduled between September 28
      and October 6, 2013 and are sure to make the South West Region unforgettable
      in the legacy of 1812 commemorations.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XGdwyMXS8w
      <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XGdwyMXS8w&feature=youtu.be>
      &feature=youtu.be

      We are proud to promote what we already know is a significant region in the
      War of 1812 history, and delighted that we are receiving this level of
      national recognition.

      Regards,

      Kyra Knapp

      War of 1812 Project Facilitator

      Municipality of Chatham-Kent

      519-784-1851

      <mailto:joy.sim@...> kyrak@...

      www.1812ontario.ca
    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
        Very good, nicely done!

        From: Mark Dickerson <mdickerson1@...>
        [snip]

        Hello,

        We are very excited in the South West Region to show the first of a series
        of advertisements featuring prominent television and film actor Graham
        Greene. [snip]