Forgotten lessons from the forgotten War of 18912

  • Dennis Byrne
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
      Hear Dennis Byrne, author of Madness: The War of 1812, discuss one of America’s most ill-conceived, yet one of its most important wars. We ignore this most formative period of history at our own risk.Learn more and order this readable and fast-paced new historical novel at http://www.madness1812.com

      When: Thursday, 7 p.m., Dec. 13, 2012

      Where: Northbrook Public Library, 1201 Cedar Lane, Northbrook, 60062

      Contact: 847-291-9575

      For more information on the book or to order a discounted copy, visit Madness: The War of 1812.

      More information about me as a Chicago Tribune columnist, blogger, social networker and freelance writer/editor is available at  http://www.dennisbyrne.net/

    • annbwass@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 2012
        Where: Northbrook Public Library, 1201 Cedar Lane, Northbrook, 60062

        Contact: 847-291-9575

        Just a gentle reminder--we can look up the ZIP and the area code, but it would be easier just to tell us what state this is in.

        Ann Wass

        -