Jim Dugent

  • Ed Seufert
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2012
      Found out this morning that Jim Dugent, commander of the 5th MD, passed away yesterday.

      No details of funeral arrangements are available yet.

      Ed Seufert, Sgt
      1812 Royal Marines
      www.facebook.com\1812RoyalMarines

    • Neebs
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 4, 2012
        My sincerest condolences go out to his family, he was a good man and stubbornly determined to get better from his recent illness. It's a shame to hear that those efforts failed. May he rest in peace.

        I will pass the unfortunate information on to my unit...

        Amanda Nebel
        1st Sergeant
        Aisquith's Sharp Shooters