Fw: Ladies interested in Spencerville Mill Heritage Days

  • Victor Eiser
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
      This sounds like a lot of fun.... If one of the ladies in either the Brigade Napoleon, JASNA, or CFNA would be interested in leading this workshop, please contact Alicia Wanless <alicia@...>.

      Once the workshop leader has decided what supporting cast she needs, I'm sure we can help fill those roles!

      GOD SAVE THE KING and/et VIVE L'EMPEREUR !

      Victor Eiser dit La Cuillère
      President, Brigade Napoleon

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 27, 2012
        Googled it and found details, but it would have been helpful to have the date and location IN the message.

        Ann Wass