1775 - Rebellion Boardgame

  • greatlakegamer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2012
      Thanks for all the support with 1812: The Invasion of Canada boardgame that came out this year. The response has been amazing from boardgamers and reenactors.

      Our publisher, Academy Games, has just launched a Kickstarter project for the next game in the 'Birth of America' series. 1775 Rebellion is a prequel of sorts. It uses the same gameplay as in 1812, but with specific changes to depict issues in the American Revolution. The end result is a game that plays fast and give a different strategy feel then in 1812.

      The Kickstarter project has already reached its goal and met the first 'stretch goal', which means the game will come with The Siege of Quebec varient. This is an advanced game designed for two players with experience with the system.

      Please consider supporting to be the first to receive 1775 Rebellion. You can also get a combo deal with a copy of 1812: The Invasion of Canada. It is also your chance to get one of the few "White House Candles" that I am hand producing.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/617871702/1775-rebellion-birth-of-america-series

      We will hopefully catch up with everyone at the 2013 1812 events.

      Cheers,
      Game Designers
      Jeph Stahl and Beau Beckett