The First American Invasion of Quebec, November 20, 1812

  • militaryheritage
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2012
      Good Morning Everyone (EST)

      It being the 200th Anniversary of the First American Invasion of Lower
      Canada (Quebec) in the War of 1812, I wrote an article on it to dispell
      some of the myths surrounding it. Clearly Wikipedia needs to be
      edited....again.

      Other additions have been made to the site for your "Edu-tainment" at:

      http://www.warof1812.ca <http://www.warof1812.ca>

      The article is first on the list.

      All the best,

      Robert