2013 fort Erie event

  • rubber duck the original one
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2012
      folks, I need an swer quick due to calender scheduling... when in August is the Fort Erie event in 2013.
      Sorry for the impromptu request. I am trying to schedule calenders 2013
      Jim Brown
      NY Company
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
        Hi Jim
        The Siege of Fort Erie event will be August 10th and 11th, 2013.
        Jim Hill

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "rubber duck the original one" <jbrown_14105@...> wrote:

        > folks, I need an swer quick due to calender scheduling... when in August is the Fort Erie event in 2013.
        > Sorry for the impromptu request. I am trying to schedule calenders 2013
        > Jim Brown
        > NY Company

      • Flo Odding
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2012
          hi
          Friendship Festival also has 1812 events June 28- July 1, 2013 in FOrt Erie
          <ON

          --
          Flo Odding
          Manager