Remembrance Day in Cambridge

  • markpsutka_bid
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2012
      Esteemed List;

      The Remembrance Day ceremonies in Cambridge on Sunday (Preston Branch) included an Honour Guard march and a three volley salute by 1812 re-enactors. Members of Roy Winders BID, the Glengarry Light Infantry, the 104th and the Royal Nefoundland Reg. were well received by the crowd and given special mention at the evening dinner. (Picture in the Cambridge Times). A former Mayor of Cambridge expressed her pleasure at an 1812 presence during this BiCentennial year.

      This was the second year we were invited to help honour all Vets, and we were very pleased to be able to help 'Remember' the fallen from the 1812 War.

      Thanx to all the Crown Forces staff who put us through all the sweaty funerary training this year, so we could do a 'proper' remembrance.

      Yours;

      Mark Psutka
      Sgt British Indian Dept, Elliot's Co.