Re: Two War of 1812 British Coatee Set FOR SALE...Photos in ALBUM SECTION

  • Michael T. Boyd
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012
      Hi , yes the 37th Regt kit is still for sale, it was sold, but the person backed out on the deal after a week of waiting on the commitment.The price is $400.00 delivered to the 48 states, outside the US it will be whatever the postage is to get it to the buyer. I accept Paypal as payment from outside the US, Paypal and Postal MO from the 48.
      The pictures of what you get are in the Photo Album section of this Yahoo site.
      If you need pictures sent, just send me the email address to forward them to.

      Thanks for your interest. Mike
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
        OK, I will ask.. $400 (USD I assume.. or is it CAD?) may be a little steep but I will see if anyone is interested...

        Regards,

        John