Re: Two War of 1812 British Coatee Set FOR SALE...Photos in ALBUM SECTION

  • John
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 3, 2012
      Is this coatee and gear still for sale..? If so, at what price..? Are you happy for me to advertise it in Australian for you...?

      Regards,

      John Potter

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "Michael T. Boyd" <mboyd05@...> wrote:

      > Hi All, the 44th Regt Set has SOLD. Thank you.
      >
      > The 37th Uniform set is still available. I have Downloaded pictures in the Album section under "37th Regt Sgt Uniform Set"...if you more photos let me know.
      [snip]
    • Michael T. Boyd
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012
        Hi , yes the 37th Regt kit is still for sale, it was sold, but the person backed out on the deal after a week of waiting on the commitment.The price is $400.00 delivered to the 48 states, outside the US it will be whatever the postage is to get it to the buyer. I accept Paypal as payment from outside the US, Paypal and Postal MO from the 48.
        The pictures of what you get are in the Photo Album section of this Yahoo site.
        If you need pictures sent, just send me the email address to forward them to.

        Thanks for your interest. Mike

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2012
          OK, I will ask.. $400 (USD I assume.. or is it CAD?) may be a little steep but I will see if anyone is interested...

          Regards,

          John