Re: SANDY. Unashameably off topic.

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
      From all of us down on the Gulf Coast, ditto and stay dry.

      Tim S.
      Plauche's Battalion
    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
        Well, I live in Pittsburgh PA and have thus not been in a position to get
        flooded out by either Katrina or Sandy, although in each case we have
        gotten (or are in the process of getting) rain from the edges of the
        weather systems involved. To my comrades further east, I also wish you
        safety and that you have someplace dry to sleep and some dry socks,
        preferably wool, to put on (it's amazing how much that helps)...

        --
        John J. Ogden