Re: SANDY. Unashameably off topic.

  • Soo
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
      Thanks John and Eleanor!

      And my prayers go out to the lost crew members of the Bounty. And their families.

      Sue Too
    • Timothy
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
        From all of us down on the Gulf Coast, ditto and stay dry.

        Tim S.
        Plauche's Battalion
      • John Ogden
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
          Well, I live in Pittsburgh PA and have thus not been in a position to get
          flooded out by either Katrina or Sandy, although in each case we have
          gotten (or are in the process of getting) rain from the edges of the
          weather systems involved. To my comrades further east, I also wish you
          safety and that you have someplace dry to sleep and some dry socks,
          preferably wool, to put on (it's amazing how much that helps)...

          --
          John J. Ogden