SANDY. Unashameably off topic.

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
      .
      Hello Everyone,

      We have just seen the possible  track orf hurricane Sandy on the BBC News 0800 GMT

      To all our friends in America and Canada, we are thinking of you.

      Stay safe becauswe we want toi see you all in 2013.

      Love & best wishes.

      John & EleanorGreig

      56, High Street, Titchmarsh, Kettering,
      Northamptonshire.  NN14 3DF.  UK.

      Tele:      01832 732362
      Mobile:  07727 236052
      Email:     je.greig@...

    • Soo
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
        Thanks John and Eleanor!

        And my prayers go out to the lost crew members of the Bounty. And their families.

        Sue Too
      • Timothy
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 29, 2012
          From all of us down on the Gulf Coast, ditto and stay dry.

          Tim S.
          Plauche's Battalion
        • John Ogden
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 30, 2012
            Well, I live in Pittsburgh PA and have thus not been in a position to get
            flooded out by either Katrina or Sandy, although in each case we have
            gotten (or are in the process of getting) rain from the edges of the
            weather systems involved. To my comrades further east, I also wish you
            safety and that you have someplace dry to sleep and some dry socks,
            preferably wool, to put on (it's amazing how much that helps)...

            --
            John J. Ogden