41st Webpage Updates

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2012
      Good morning list!

      Our photo section had been down and out for a little while, works out that our webmaster had to install a new hosting software and then reload the albums.

      We have loaded a couple of new photo albums

      a) Queenston Heights
      b) Capture of Detroit - Cardiff Style*

      * I had the honour to travel to Wales in August and participate in the Detroit event held in Cardiff Castle

      Also people may want to check out some updates to the history section of our website where we have recently added:

      a) An eyewitness account of the first raid on Black Rock (courtesy of the Stone family or Cornwall, England - Laura was our guest at Queenston Heights - they are direct descendents of Captain William Caulfield Saunders of the 41st)

      b) An account of the attack on Fort Erie by an Officer of the 41st, Lieutentant Harris Cooke Hailes

      Our website can be found at:

      www.fortyfirst.org

      Your most humble and obedient Servant

      Tom Fournier, Captain
      41st Regiment of Foot
    • tmolesworth
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2012
        Tom,

        Is it possible to get the contact information of Laura Stone?

        [snip]