RE: 1812 2013 Schedule of events...

  • Robert Friar
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22 1:34 PM
      We will be assisting with the Battle of Craney Island event in June next
      year, the 22-23 (actual date) down here in Virginia. A web site is up and
      running with updates as plans materialize.
      http://historicforrest.com/CraneyIsland1813/index.html

      Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

      Rob Friar

      Fort Norfolk Garrison 1812-1815

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 24 6:56 PM
        Make sure to attend our Education Day and War of 1812 Weekend at
        Backus-Page House Museum, 29424 Lakeview Line, Wallacetown, Ontario. May
        10-12, 2013
        www.backuspagehouse.ca
        Angela Foreman-Bobier
        Cultural Manager 519-762-3072