RE: 1812 2013 Schedule of events...

  • Mark Dickerson
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22 7:59 AM
      The main one to remember is OCT 4th and 5th! My event!

      Mark D

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 22 1:34 PM
        We will be assisting with the Battle of Craney Island event in June next
        year, the 22-23 (actual date) down here in Virginia. A web site is up and
        running with updates as plans materialize.
        http://historicforrest.com/CraneyIsland1813/index.html

        Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

        Rob Friar

        Fort Norfolk Garrison 1812-1815

        From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>
        Ok, so it's coming time for me to sign my vacation, and I can't find a
        complete list of the main events for 2013...does anyone have a link handy? I
        thought one was posted here a while back, but I searched back till August
        and couldn't find it.

        Thanks in advance,

        Matt

      • Backus-Page House Museum
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 24 6:56 PM
          Make sure to attend our Education Day and War of 1812 Weekend at
          Backus-Page House Museum, 29424 Lakeview Line, Wallacetown, Ontario. May
          10-12, 2013
          www.backuspagehouse.ca
          Angela Foreman-Bobier
          Cultural Manager 519-762-3072