Grey Roundabouts, anyone?

  • beadswinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Hi All

      I was planning to make another US Roundabout this winter (grey). I have
      some extra charcoal wool. Is anyone interested in one? Contact me
      off-list. beadswinger@... <mailto:beadswinger@...>

      Steve, in Erie PA

    • brad1861colt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
        i might be how much i where a 46 to 48 jacket modern size also dose it have
        a linning