Re: Quality officer's epaulets and trimmings

  • awhitelion2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
      How about Sgt's epaulettes in silk and cotton epaulettes for late war Sgt's and for cpl's throughout the war?

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "sacbg7" <sacbg7@...> wrote:

      > List,
      >
      > Allegheny Arsenal is proud to announce we are now carrying quality officer's rank trimmings for sale.
      [big snip by Moderator]
    • Steve Abolt
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
        For NCO's all we are carrying are those manufactured in wool.

        S.

        How about Sgt's epaulettes in silk and cotton epaulettes for late war Sgt's and for cpl's throughout the war?