Re: 1812 2013 Schedule of events...

  • Matt Lanteigne
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
      I couldn't find that page from the website...thanks for sending it...I
      have most of my vacation now planned out.

      Matt

      On 20/10/2012 8:09 PM, Andrew Flint wrote:

      > The de facto list is here:
    • Mark Dickerson
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 22, 2012
        The main one to remember is OCT 4th and 5th! My event!

        Mark D

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 22, 2012
          We will be assisting with the Battle of Craney Island event in June next
          year, the 22-23 (actual date) down here in Virginia. A web site is up and
          running with updates as plans materialize.
          http://historicforrest.com/CraneyIsland1813/index.html

          Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

          Rob Friar

          Fort Norfolk Garrison 1812-1815

          From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>
          Ok, so it's coming time for me to sign my vacation, and I can't find a
          complete list of the main events for 2013...does anyone have a link handy? I
          thought one was posted here a while back, but I searched back till August
          and couldn't find it.

          Thanks in advance,

          Matt

        • Backus-Page House Museum
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
            Make sure to attend our Education Day and War of 1812 Weekend at
            Backus-Page House Museum, 29424 Lakeview Line, Wallacetown, Ontario. May
            10-12, 2013
            www.backuspagehouse.ca
            Angela Foreman-Bobier
            Cultural Manager 519-762-3072