Quality officer's epaulets and trimmings

  • sacbg7
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      List,

      Allegheny Arsenal is proud to announce we are now carrying quality officer's rank trimmings for sale.

      These include, epaulets, sword knots, metallic braid and soon late war officer hat cords. Our epaulets and hat cords are especially copied for those portraying American officers.

      EPAULETS: These are exact copies of originals down to the embroidery on the straps and the silk underlay. We have had the embroidery done on both the red and dark indigo blue superfine marketed by Jim Kochan and used in our officer uniform reproductions.

      Epaulets can be had in both company and field grade patterns in either silver or gold. Staff officer epaulets as specified in the 1813 uniform regulations are also available.

      The epaulets are formed over pressboard and bend to the shape of the shoulder line as seen in period portraits.

      The embroidery and bullions are real silver and gold, not mylar. These are not cheap knock offs.

      SWORD KNOTS: Knots are available in both gold and silver. There are red lines woven in the lace strap and red bullions in the center of the knot surrounded by metallic bullions The lace strap and bullions are real silver and gold, not mylar.

      METALLIC BRAID: We also have real silver and gold metallic braid in a vellum pattern. This may be purchased in both 1/4" and 1/2" widths. It is heavy and works just like the original. You'll be one dashing fellow in the ballroom and one conspicuous target on the battlefield in this stuff! :-)

      FOR THE OFFICER WHO HAS EVERYTHING: Custom embroidered sword belts copied from originals. They are strikingly beautiful, but boys, you'll need a second mortgage on the house.

      COMING SOON: Late war cap cords in both silver and gold.

      NCO EPAULETS: We can also furnish woolen epaulets in both white and yellow for NCO's of Infantry and Artillery.

      For more information please contact me off list. sacbg7@... sacbg7(at)yahoo.com

      All the best,
      S.
    • awhitelion2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
        How about Sgt's epaulettes in silk and cotton epaulettes for late war Sgt's and for cpl's throughout the war?

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "sacbg7" <sacbg7@...> wrote:

        > List,
        >
        > Allegheny Arsenal is proud to announce we are now carrying quality officer's rank trimmings for sale.
        [big snip by Moderator]
      • Steve Abolt
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
          For NCO's all we are carrying are those manufactured in wool.

          S.

          How about Sgt's epaulettes in silk and cotton epaulettes for late war Sgt's and for cpl's throughout the war?