Re: 1812 2013 Schedule of events...

  • Andrew Flint
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2012
      The de facto list is here:

      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/id12.html

      Sent from my iPad 2

      On 2012-10-20, at 5:00 PM, "tiberius_lan..." <matt_lanteigne@...> wrote:

      > Ok, so it's coming time for me to sign my vacation, and I can't find a complete list of the main events for 2013...does anyone have a link handy? I thought one was posted here a while back, but I searched back till August and couldn't find it.
      >
      > Thanks in advance,
      >
      > Matt

    • Matt Lanteigne
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
        I couldn't find that page from the website...thanks for sending it...I
        have most of my vacation now planned out.

        Matt

        On 20/10/2012 8:09 PM, Andrew Flint wrote:

        > The de facto list is here:
      • Mark Dickerson
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 22, 2012
          The main one to remember is OCT 4th and 5th! My event!

          Mark D

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 22, 2012
            We will be assisting with the Battle of Craney Island event in June next
            year, the 22-23 (actual date) down here in Virginia. A web site is up and
            running with updates as plans materialize.
            http://historicforrest.com/CraneyIsland1813/index.html

            Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

            Rob Friar

            Fort Norfolk Garrison 1812-1815

            From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>
            Ok, so it's coming time for me to sign my vacation, and I can't find a
            complete list of the main events for 2013...does anyone have a link handy? I
            thought one was posted here a while back, but I searched back till August
            and couldn't find it.

            Thanks in advance,

            Matt

          • Backus-Page House Museum
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
              Make sure to attend our Education Day and War of 1812 Weekend at
              Backus-Page House Museum, 29424 Lakeview Line, Wallacetown, Ontario. May
              10-12, 2013
              www.backuspagehouse.ca
              Angela Foreman-Bobier
              Cultural Manager 519-762-3072