Re: 1812 2013 Schedule of events...

  • annbwass@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 20, 2012
      and I can't find a complete list of the main events for 2013...does anyone have a link handy? I thought one was posted here a while back, but I searched back till August and couldn't find it.

      The best one I know is here:

      http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/

      Ann Wass

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 20, 2012
        The de facto list is here:

        http://royal.scots.tripod.com/warof1812eventslist/id12.html

        Sent from my iPad 2

        On 2012-10-20, at 5:00 PM, "tiberius_lan..." <matt_lanteigne@...> wrote:

        > Ok, so it's coming time for me to sign my vacation, and I can't find a complete list of the main events for 2013...does anyone have a link handy? I thought one was posted here a while back, but I searched back till August and couldn't find it.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > Matt

      • Matt Lanteigne
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
          I couldn't find that page from the website...thanks for sending it...I
          have most of my vacation now planned out.

          Matt

          On 20/10/2012 8:09 PM, Andrew Flint wrote:

          > The de facto list is here:
        • Mark Dickerson
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 22, 2012
            The main one to remember is OCT 4th and 5th! My event!

            Mark D

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 22, 2012
              We will be assisting with the Battle of Craney Island event in June next
              year, the 22-23 (actual date) down here in Virginia. A web site is up and
              running with updates as plans materialize.
              http://historicforrest.com/CraneyIsland1813/index.html

              Please let us know if you are interested in participating.

              Rob Friar

              Fort Norfolk Garrison 1812-1815

              From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com <mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com>
              Ok, so it's coming time for me to sign my vacation, and I can't find a
              complete list of the main events for 2013...does anyone have a link handy? I
              thought one was posted here a while back, but I searched back till August
              and couldn't find it.

              Thanks in advance,

              Matt

            • Backus-Page House Museum
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
                Make sure to attend our Education Day and War of 1812 Weekend at
                Backus-Page House Museum, 29424 Lakeview Line, Wallacetown, Ontario. May
                10-12, 2013
                www.backuspagehouse.ca
                Angela Foreman-Bobier
                Cultural Manager 519-762-3072