Spencer's Mercantile Open House and Sale - Nov 17/12

  • Sioux
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012
      Please join us for our annual Open House, Birthday Party, and Sale at Spencer's Mercantile on Saturday, November 17th, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. This celebration will also be the "official" opening of our new premises at 248 Locke Street South, Hamilton, ON, Canada -- it's a great chance for those of you who haven't made it over yet to check out our new, larger space and all that it has to offer!

      Selected items will be on sale from 10% to 50% off, and we will have both a "buck basket" and a "scratch and dent corner" for those of you who are bargain hunting, or who are looking for a winter project.

      Our new Christmas merchandise will also be on display, for all of your Christmas gift giving needs. (Our holiday cards are here already -- and they are delightfully wicked!)

      And of course, there will be coffee, tea, and birthday cake (did I mention that the company will be 19 years old?) served all day.

      We'd absolutely love it if you'd drop by for a visit.

      Cheers,
      -- Sioux
    • Sioux
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
        Another reminder, if you'll forgive me, folks --

        We hope you'd pop in and see us this Saturday for our annual Open House and Sale - and also the "official" Grand Opening of our new premises at 248 Locke Street South in Hamilton, ON. Selected items will be on sale 10% to 50% off, we have some great deals in our Scratch and Dent Corner, and our Buck Basket is filling up with excellent little bargains. Much of our new Christmas stock has arrived, so if you're looking for gifts and treasures (or things to put on your own wish list), this is a great opportunity to see what's new.

        And of course there will be birthday cake and coffee served all day!

        We'd love it if you'd drop by! We're open 10 am to 5 pm.

        Cheers,
        -- Sioux