93rd Highlanders

  • Michael T. Boyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      Hi All.....anyone have a contact on the 93rd Highland Living History group? I went to their website and used the email for contact but it was returned as undeliverable. I'm in Texas, so if any of the Texas contingent is out there, please contact me, Thanks, Mike

    • Johnnie
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 18, 2012
        Greetinngs, try "hq93rd@...".

        Cheers, Johnnie.

      • HQ93rd@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
          I bet you didn't remove the "spam" part of the email!
          ;-)

          93rd SHRoFLHU
          THE Thin Red Line
          www.93rdhighlanders.com
          www.myspace.com/93rdhighlanders
          www.new.facebook.com/people/Sutherland_Highlanders/1120912511

          Hi All.....anyone have a contact on the 93rd Highland Living History group?