"Thank you"s AT Queenston Heights

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2012
      Everyone has spoken very eloquently about the weekend but I must add my mite, as I had a, to me, unique experience. After the battle whilst listening attentively to speeches, as we all were I'm sure, I was approached by three separate people who shook my hand and said 'Thank you.", clearly for our efforts on the field.

      Most gratifying and I don't recall it happening to me before in that way.

      Peter