Concert

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2012
      This is for those in the Hamilton area:On Friday evening a local group called "What the Folk" (yeh, corny!) will be performing a concert "1812 Songbook". The performance includes narration, and a lot of muic. WTF are a fine group of singers.The concert is as the Lyric Theatre, Hamilton, on Main Street West, near Locke Street. It is the old CHCH Building. Starts at 7.00pm.Ray

    • Tim Foster
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 19, 2012
        *Great show,* lots of fun, period music well performed, The selection of
        songs told the story of the war, from both sides. Runs tonight as well,
        starts at 8:00. Very interactive with the audience, truly regret not going
        in costume. If you can do go.

        On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 7:57 AM, Ray Hobbs <ray.hobbs@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > This is for those in the Hamilton area:On Friday evening a local group
        > called "What the Folk" (yeh, corny!) will be performing a concert "1812
        > Songbook". The performance includes narration, and a lot of muic. WTF are a
        > fine group of singers.The concert is as the Lyric Theatre, Hamilton, on
        > Main Street West, near Locke Street. It is the old CHCH Building. Starts at
        > 7.00pm.Ray

      • Matt Lanteigne
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 20, 2012
          Hello,

          Does anyone know the proposed dates for the Backus winter tactical event
          this coming early winter? Or, does anyone have James Braund's email that
          I could contact him directly?

          Thanks,

          Matt