Two War of 1812 British Coatees with extras FOR SALE

  • Michael T. Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2012
      Hi Guys.....before I put these on ebay, I thought I'd give the group a shot at them.British Coatees are the hardest and most expensive things to come by. Here are the two sets I have to offer:

      1. 37th Regiment Sargeant's Coatee with forage cap and Haversack
      Coatee is like new condition, made by Barry McPherson of Canada. It comes with "37th" Regt buttons , functional tail pockets(per orig) and comes in a size 44 chest with a 35 1/2 inch sleeve.Comes with Sgt Stripes on the coat.
      The Cap is BRAND NEW and comes in 7 3/8
      The Haversack is in nice condition, stenciled and has a 12x13 body with a 52 1/4 inch strap.
      PRICE......................................................$425.00 delivered to the 48 states

      2. 44th Regiment of Foot Enlisted Coatee, Canteen, Cap and Haversack (This unit was at New Orleans)
      Coatee has a lot of hand stitching on it, all the lace is handsewn and it is the most authentic lace that can be bought.It comes in a 42 chest with a 34 sleeve, lined, functional tail pockets.
      Cap is like new in a 7 3/8
      Canteen is in great shape, stenciled per originals
      Haversack has staining but made of good quality material and steciled
      PRICE.....................................................$450.00 delivered to the 48 states

      I prefer Paypal, items will ship out USPS Priority with del confirmation, More pictures available if needed.Thanks for looking, Mike