Re: Queenston/Lewiston

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
      Hi Ed
      I was the guy introducing all those people who sincerely felt by speaking they were thanking you. Not sure if that is irony and I am sure your feet didn't find it amusing but they had good intentions. I promise the Siege of Fort Erie 200th Commemorations will not be like this event. Having spent many hours standing at events in scorching heat and/or snow - I'm not a big fan of these but we won't do it again for a century.
      I will warn you, the Chippawa commemoration in 2014 could be lengthy, but we can blame your team for that :)
      Jim