Re: 1812 Queenston Heights 200th

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2012
      As a US citizen, I did not find the Canadian speakers to have been
      particularly jingoistic, at least not in comparison to some speeches I have heard from some of our politicians. The service / ceremony was long after being on our feet for some time before hand, but not offensive in terms of content.

      --
      John J. Ogden