Queenston Heights

  • shayna121
    Message 1 of 14 , Oct 10, 2012
      Hello All,
      I have posted two files in a folder named 'Queenston Heights' on the Yahoo group site. They are the plans for the battle this weekend. Unit Commanders, please ensure you have reviewed these files so you are clear on your role during the battle.

      Any questions, please ask.

      Thanks,

      Chris McKay
      AdC to General Twist
    • roy winders
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 13, 2012
        On behalf of The British Indian Dept.
        I'd like to offer my sincere thanks to Parks Canada staff and volunteers,
        the organizers in crown forces and those people on the other end of the field,
        also a big thanks to all my fellow reenactors for not only this amazing event
        but also this past season.
        Hope to see you all again in the spring.
        Roy Winders, Capt. B.I.D.

      • Kevin Windsor
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 15, 2012
          WOW... What more can be said!

          On behalf of the 7th Company Royal Newfoundland Regiment I would like to
          thank Dan, Peter, Elizabeth, Peter, Gavin, Peter, Dave, Chris, Sal, and
          anyone else from Fort George that I have missed... Thanks for giving us such
          a wonderful place to sleep! To Erica, Jim and the rest of the Friends of
          Fort George, thank you for keeping me fat and happy all weekend. I can't
          believe we didn't have to cook anything!

          To Jim, Heather, Tanya, Rebecca, Daryl, Trav, Justin, and the rest of the
          staff of the Niagara Parks Commission, thanks for looking after us along the
          way.

          Thank you to the Crown Forces Staff for arriving to layout the camp for us,
          plan the battle scenarios, buy yards of black silk for armbands and sword
          knot covers, and for being the glue that kept this two country, three site
          event together.

          Lastly thanks to all of you for coming. WOW... this one is going down in
          the history books!

          Kevin Windsor, Captain

          Royal Newfoundland Regiment