Re: Queenston Heights Participant Schedule (Canadian Side of River)

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2012
      The Niagara-on-the-Lake committee has a videographer and photographer.

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, peter monahan <petemonahan@...> wrote:

      > Mr. Hill, sir
      >
      > Other than the local tv news crews, who I assume will be out in force, are there any plans to film the battle and/or funeral for posterity? If not, is there any chance that news coverage will be archived in an accessible location?
      >
      > Respectfully,
      >
      > Peter Monahan

    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 10, 2012
        Excellent!

        Peter Monahan

        petemonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

        [MODERATOR HERE. Peter, please read the message at the bottom of each post, that talks about trimming down the message you are replying to. I am sure other list members, especially ones who get messages in digest form, will appreciate this courtesy...]